Thursday, December 11, 2014

Final Reflection

I created this blog for my Reading and Literature class. Each week we were asked to write about our experiences in the class.   In my posts, I reflected on what we did that day and projects that I had made., along with links to other articles or websites that pertain to the topic so that the reader of my blog could learn more. Our final project was our livebinder. I have made one of these before but that one had more to do with the EDTPA. This time it was everything that we have done in the class. I wish we would have got the template earlier in the semester so that we could do it as we went along and not all at once. However I was really proud of what I created, and yes the sub-tabs look much better Dr.S!!  I also did a text set of 50 books, however I made it as a word document so when I  put it into Googledocs the pictures of the books didn't transfer. If your iinterestedin the document send me a message and I can send it to you! This semester was full of lots of amazing presenters and lessons. My personal favorite was Chuck Stead. He seemed as if he were telling the story as if he was still in that moment it took place. His enthusiasm and wisdom was amazing. I have even listened to other stories on YouTube 


 I have made comments on many of my fellow authors blogs, here are some of them. 

Lindsay Bordenaro

No comments:

Post a Comment